Popular Posts

Thursday 11 December 2014

Takara Transformers Animated Deluxe Rodimus Minor

I had reviewed animated Blackout previously, and i've expressed how i feel bout the series' design by Derrick Wyatt. So when i was browsing about, i found another gem in the animated line and i just couldn't resist myself. So here he is, animated Rodimus in all his shiny glory!





 Like old Blackout, Rodimus here only appeared once in the series, so there's not much to talk about character wise .Holding this guy in hand makes me nostalgic for the time when Takara actually paint their transformers with metallic paint. It looks fantastic! A futuristic looking sports car, Rodimus looks really cool with the high fin, exhaust pipes and angular shape.


I really like the blue transparent plastic they used for the window too.


Wow, just wow. If you think Rodimus looks goodin alt mode, just take a look at the bot mode! I really love his silhouette, broad chest and shoulders with narrow legs, it makes him look very heroic. 


Check out that light piping! Some collectors have complain bout his face sculpt, but i don't really see a problem here.


He's pretty articulated compared to the older transformers, pretty good stuff.



 He comes with a futuristic bow and 2 missiles for the it




Scale wise, he's standard for animated transformers, big compared to modern transformers.



Man, can't believe it took me so long to finally get this guy. I was never too keen on Rodimus' character, but this figure has earn a spot in my collection. I really can't stop fiddling with him, but i gotta be careful transforming him though. Like all metallic paint, paint chipping might occur. Other than that, really really great figure.

Anyway, thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment